A Weekend to Learn How to Build Your Personal Healthy Lifestyle Schedule
As a Member of the Wellness Tourism Association, we promise to provide a guided, intention-driven, multi-day program with a set schedule hosted by one or more facilitators. The program includes relaxing accommodations, lifestyle workshops, healthy eating options, spa services, as well as fitness activities such as yoga, nature walks and hiking.
- 3pm Arrive at Resort Check-In to Choose Room and Register to Receive Gift Bag. Sign-up and Pay for Massage Therapy Services. Bring Belongings to Condo and Meet in Conference Center.
- 4pm Welcome Icebreaker in Conference Room Called "Do Something That Scares You Everyday". Followed by Introduction and Explaination of Weekend with Schedule, Journal, and Workbook.
- 5pm Healthy Meal #3 at Club House Grill Specially Cooked for Our Event. Proper Kitchen Knife Technique Seminar While We Eat.
- 6pm Mobility Class On Tennis Courts. Learn and Practice the Real Recess Movement Chart. Design Small Recess Breaks into Your Daily Schedule for Back Home.
- 7pm Jacuzzi and Sauna Benefits (Bring your suit) in Walking Distance of Condos.
- 9pm Light healthy Meal #4 - You will always have the option to purchase additional menu items
- 9:30pm How to Prepare for Bed - Create YOUR Nightly Routine for at Home.
- 10pm Bedtime / Socializing (Stargazing if the weather is clear)
- 8am 2.5 Mile Morning Hike with a View (Bring camera and comfy shoes). Deep Breathing Technique and Exercises at the View Point.
- 9am Healthy Meal #1- Free-range, organic, non-GMO talk over eggs, toast and coffee
- 10am Real Recess Nourishment Seminar (outdoor grill) About Timing and Content of Meals
- 11am Free time to explore, swim, run, bike, spa treatment, golf, etc.
- 1pm Healthy Meal #2 - Vegan Burgers and How to Grow an Indoor Vertical Farm Back Home
- 2pm Real Recess Recovery Seminar - Meditation to Connect Mind and Body and Finding Focus
- 3pm Outdoor fun games - Try Something New to Challenge Your Mind and Body Differently
- 4pm Real Recess Movement Seminar - Fitness Class for All Ability Levels
- 5pm Healthy Meal #3 - Asian Influenced Flavors with Meal Prep Philosophy Seminar
- 6pm Special Guest Seminar with Questions and Answers (TBD)
- 7:30pm Jacuzzi and Sauna
- 9pm Light Healthy Meal #4 Over Campfire
- 9:30pm Journaling in about Purpose and Life Mantras in Your New Journal
- 10pm Bedtime / Socializing (Late night electives - if desired)
- 8am Morning Yoga Poses on the Golf Course (Bring Your Camera)
- 9am Healthy Meal #1 Green Smoothie with Vegan Protein
- 10am Wrap up Meeting About Your Daily Schedule at Home. Goodbye
- 11am Optional Spa Treatments